Web to Print Shop takes security seriously and offers the most secure web to print solutions on the market, backed by robust hardware and a proprietary software infrastructure. Discover why you never have to worry about sensitive information spilling over or get lost – and why hundreds of clients rely on W2P Shop for all their web to print needs!
Technology and Hardware Infrastructure
Server Infrastructure –
Disaster Prevention & Recovery
- Redundant Hardware firewalls.
- Active File Server – used to store assets.
- Redundant File Server – to provide backup should the active file servers go down.
- Active & Redundant load balancing mechanisms – to balance external requests between web servers.
- Active & Redundant Web servers – Load balanced servers to interface with customers.
- Primary Database servers – Directly connected with web servers to perform current functions. Primary databases are updated constantly to store data.
- Back Up Databases – Constantly replicate the data of the active databases and act as a standby database in case of malfunction with primary databases.
- Redundancy is provided across the entire network. In case of failure from the active servers, redundant servers act as a failover to replace fallen systems with an active system. The fallen system will then get repaired immediately.
Off-Site Back Up, Disaster Prevention & Recovery
All necessary precautions are taken to minimize downtime and loss of data.
Server Redundancy & Upgrade Procedures:
Multiple web servers are load-balanced across multiple servers to ensure high availability at all times, which should mean that there is minimal downtime even when upgrades are taking place. Should one machine ever fail in its entirety, which is rare if ever, there would be a hot-standby machine ready to take its place immediately – with all data being up-to-date.
Best Practices are always employed to assure that the following are the standard:
Upgradeability: Steady flow of upgrades to technological advancement and customer requests. Due to system redundancies, upgrades occur on backup servers first, tested, then live transactions are switched so that primary servers can be upgraded thereafter.
Upgrade Process: Hardware upgrades are also done to one set of servers first, followed by the second set. In the event that upgrades do occur, then policy dictates upgrades during midnight on Saturday nights when activity is at its lowest peak.
System Monitoring: Instrumentation features can be available to check that key functions are operational. To date, the main feature checks that the system is available.
- Telephone Support
- Email support
Searchable help files are also available throughout the portal. Hovering over help icons [ ? ] provides users with specific information and an explanation of the prescribed area of interest.
Web to Print has a variety of resources available, including online and offline documentation, a complete video library, and support staff dedicated to ensuring that customers get information, assistance, and upgrades on a timely basis.
- Online Documentation: Online help files allow users to search for answers to any questions they may have using keywords. This powerful tool allows users to quickly find answers to any questions they have without having to contact support or open support tickets.
- Online Video Library: An online video library via its support portal. The support portal is customizable and updated on a regular basis.
- Online Knowledge Base: Our online knowledge base consists of frequently asked questions FAQs, tutorials, and articles.